Friday 6 March 2015

Congo Bar



hii...
who love food..
plez raise your hand..
just joking...
heee...
I love food...
I also love baking and cooking..
Congo bar is one of thing that I baked...
so simple to do it...
here I will show u Congo bar recipe...
that I always refer...

CONGO BAR RECIPE

Ingredient
~ 1 cup of brown sugar ( u can use plain sugar )
~ 2/3 buttercup
~ 3 eggs
~ 2 1/2 cup of wheat flour
~ 2 1/4 tea spoon baking powder
~ 1/2 tea spoon salt
~ 1 cup almond, 1 cup chocolate chip
(u can buy almond that had been fry for a little )
~ 1 tea spoon vanilla essence



Steps
~whisk butter and sugar till smooth and mix well
~ put eggs one by one in the mixture and whisk again
~ pour vanilla essence
~ then put flour + baking powder + salt in the mixture and mix together
~ after mix well, the put almond and chocolate chips 
~ Baked in the oven at temperature 170 degree about 30 minutes


congo bar step by step



No comments:

Post a Comment